Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Las bromas en Espan~ol (The Jokes in Spanish)

Date: 25th November 2008
La fecha: 25 de Noviembre 2008

Here, I wish to share some wonderful Spanish jokes with you all. I came across these jokes through different sources. I wish that my non-Spanish speaking/knowing friends should also enjoy these jokes. Hence, at the end of every joke, there will be an English translation of the same.

* Joke - 1:

Jo'se: Mama', Mama'! Aprendi a Escribir!

Mama': Que' escribiste?

Jo'se: Co'mo voy a saberlo, au'n no he aprendido a leer?

In English:

Joseph: Mom, Mom! I have learnt to write!

Mother: What did you write?

Joseph: How do I know it, when I have not yet learned to read?


* Joke - 2:

Obelix: After having had treated me for twelve long years, my psychiatrist told me something, which made to cry

Friend: What did your psychiatrist say?

Obelix: "No hablo Ingle's" ("I don't speak English)


* Joke - 3:

La persona - 1: Y cua'nto me va usted a pagar?

La persona - 2: Depende de tu trabaja

La persona - 1: Oh! Tan poquito!

In English:

Person - 1: And how much are you going to pay me?

Person - 2: It depends on your work

Person - 1: Oh! So, less!


* Joke - 4:

El paciente: Doctor! Doctor! No puedo recordar nada

El doctor : Vaya, y desde cuando tiene usted este problema?

El paciente: Que' problema?

In English:

Patient: Doctor! Doctor! I am not able to remember anything

Doctor : Ok! How long have you been having this problem?

Patient: Which problem?

Make every body around you happy and be happier

7 comments:

mjesusra said...

'It depends on your work' is translated as: 'Depende de tu trabajo'.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
linda said...

nice post

luckmey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

And actually I'm trying to practice my english!! I'm spanish, nice blog

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can take a look at my blog and see if you understand it! It's in spanish, any questions just let me know :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Historia de Silapathikaram - Una Epopeya Famosa del Idioma Tamil

  Fecha: 27 de Julio 2022 Soy una mujer de India que es una hablante de Tamil, el idioma muy antiguo.  La mayoria de los hablantes de Tamil ...